In to days competitive world, the 2 dimensional drawing is obsolete. Client want to get a for the real thing and the 3 dimensional design can provide.
Read More »
At MIH designs we factor in a number of criteria, so that a design is cost effective when manufactured.
At MIH designs we are at the for front of technology, the design software we use is Delcam Power Shape Pro, ArtCam and Solidworks.
With ArtCam anything is possible, a 2.5D part can be produced from a hand sketch or a
photograph. Once the design is complete, a toolpath can be generated....
At MIH Designs we strive to design with the manufacturing demands as a key factor, as in this day the cost effectivness of manufacturing can prevent a product getting to market.
What MIH Designs has to offer
- New concepts designed in 3D modeling.
- Transfer of existing concepts into 3D modeling.
- 3D assemblies of parts.
- Bill Of Materials (BOM).
- Photo realistic rendering of parts, assemblies.
- Animation of assemblies.
- Liaison with supplies on design and manufacturing.
- Quality control support.
- Exploded parts diagrams.
- 2.5D toolpaths
- Component design and manufacture.
- Furniture design and manufacture
- Sheet metal parts design.
- Plastic part design.
- Casting part design.
Read More »