Energetic Software Developer with over 7 years of strong experience in .NET and SQL Server.
I have 7 years (the last 4 years as a freelancer) of strong experience working in .NET and SQL Server, with a wide variety of skills in those areas. I have built ASP.NET websites, as well as WinForm and Console applications. I have used all .NET versions including 4.0 and SQL Server from 2000 to 2008 R2.
Master's Program - C# Track - Certificate
2005 - 2005
The Pennsylvania State University
Operations And Information Systems Management
1998 - 2002
Group Buying Edge, LLC
2008 - 2010
- Developed, implemented, and maintained a system using C#, .NET, and SQL Server technologies to track the purchasing and savings available to customers through sources in the supply chain such as distributors and manufacturers. /r/n
- Assisted in the building and implementation of an internal ASP.NET web application to manage client data, schedule processing, manage finances, generate reports, etc. Managed the central source controlled repository for the project and the flow of tasks between testing and production environments. /r/n
- Developed and implemented customized server-based applications for data processing and other server-based tasks as needed. /r/n
- Managed the database schema for a large database with many tables and relationships. Addressed data related issues by providing and wrote stored procedures to be used by the web and server applications. /r/n
- Worked with users to identify problems, used standard .NET debugging techniques to troubleshoot errors, and provided solutions in a timely manner. /r/n
- Assisted in the planning of new features /r/n
- Upgraded existing functionality to improve the user friendliness and efficiency of the application. /r/n
- Provided documentation of the system using MS Visio, including flowcharts for business processes and database diagramming. /r/n
Web Designer & Developer
2008 - 2008
- Created custom portal web sites for multiple clients using ASP.NET, HTML, CSS, and ColdFusion.
- Added a third-party control to an ASP.NET web site to upload a file.
2007 - 2008
- Developed an ASP.NET customer feedback system using C# with a SQL Server Database to handle compliments and complaints from customers of a major healthcare facility.
- Developed an online system to manage a rewards program based on a legacy MS Access application.
- Installed and tested these applications in precompiled format on both test servers and production servers.
- Provided documentation for applications. Used MS Visio to document workflow.
Lead Time Technology
2006 - 2006
- Developed solutions for the optimization of forecasts and inventory plans related to ERP systems using VB.NET.
- Created and debugged import thread applications to read data from flat files with XML and save to a SQL Server database.
- Upgraded a forecast algorithm from legacy code to VB.NET with improved efficiency.
- Created new objects and added properties, constructors, methods, enumerations, etc.
- Built and debugged test applications with validation logic to ensure functionality of objects.
- Created and edited stored procedures to using T-SQL and SQL Server.
- Wrote data migration scripts to update databases from a specific restore point.
2006 - 2006