Miles Design provides expert electronic design specializing in audio and analog circuits, and switching power amplifiers and power supplies.
Summary of Services
- Electronic design engineering
- Product, system, and/or sub-system design
- Construction, testing, and evaluation of prototypes
- Project engineering; coordination of projects with mechanical design, programming, manufacturing
- Projects ranging from small technical reviews or analyses to complete product designs with full documentation and technical support.
Areas of Specialty
- Analog circuit design
- Linear and switch-mode power amplifiers
- Linear and switch-mode power supplies
- Audio circuit and audio product design
- Digital interfacing and control circuits
- Circuit board design for high performance and economical manufacturability
- Electronic Circuit Design
- Printed Circuit Board Design
- Packaging and Mechanical Design
- Performance and Cost Optimization
- Component Specifications
- Manufacturing Cost Analysis
- Reverse Engineering
- Test Fixtures
- Technical Support
- Test Fixtures
- Component/Subassembly Procurement
- Contract Manufacturing Evaluation:
- Design Review
- Analog and/or Audio Lab Testing
- Technical Liaison for UL/CSA/NRTL/CE/FCC
- Manufacturing Quality
- Troubleshooting and Problem Solving
- Manufacturing Documentation and Data Files
- Technical Specifications and Drawings
Read More »
Miles Technology Inc.
1993 - 2009
- Invented, patented, designed, manufactured, and marketed the MultisonicÂ® stereo imaging system.
- Designed linear and class-D power amplifiers, switching power supplies, mixers, and other...