Terry is a Certified Salesforce.com Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant and force.com Developer with several years experience implementing and customizing Salesforce.com aroundn the needs of has clients. His degree is in Business Administration and has spent over 16 years focused on business leadership and information technology . He is well adept at identifying and executing change in small to mid-market organizations. His progressive style of leadership has allowed him to grow rapidly from a pc support technician to a multi-million...
Read More »
Home Team Consulting is a Salesforce.com Partner who desires to help your business experience growth through the improvement of business process. We are experts at helping businesses with solid Saleforce.com solutions. In addition to our Salesforce expertise, we can help your business establish critical strategic direction and gain efficiency through process improvement.
As an independent consultant, we have the freedom to design solutions specifically around your needs at a price significantly more affordable than the larger Salesforce.com Partners. Independence allows us to be more flexible and responsive to your needs.
Terry brings real world executive knowledge and experience to your business. He has worked at the executive level with nationwide mid-market corporations as well as the small businessman looking for greater success. He knows how to help you reach your goals regardless of the size of your organization.
Examples of projects include:
- Customized Salesforce.com implementation and data conversion for a large state non-profit association.
- Implemented, converted, and customized a large Salesforce.com project with the 2nd largest ServiceMaster commercial janitorial franchise.
- Completed a redesign of Salesforce.com for a renewable energy company.
- Built an HR employee management system in Salesforce.com
- Guided the senior leaders through the process of establishing Mission and Vision statements, produce a balanced scorecard and new staff...
Read More »