I am a native Romanian and still speak, write, and read Romanian. I moved to US when I was in last year of Law School in Romania; I have a BS in Criminal Justice, a MA in Organizational Management and currently enrolled in a business doctorate program. Due to my background and investigative skills I enjoy any kind of research, especially due diligence and investigative research. I also am interested in marketing research, report writing, academic writing, proofreading, leadership/management consulting, and online Romanian translation.
Read More »
Nov 29, 2012|Fact Checking|$195|Working
Sep 24, 2012|Research|$348|Completed
English to Romanian and Romanian to English translation; Investigative Research; Due Diligence Business Research any other Investigative/Research assignments; Marketing Research; Report/Academic Writing; Investigations; Proofreading and Academic Writing.
• Currently enrolled in the Doctor of Business Administration in Organizational Leadership program-Northcentral University, Arizona
• Master Degree in Organizational Management-University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
Graduated August 2001
• Bachelor of Arts Degree in Justice Studies
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
Graduated Summa Cum Laude, May 1999
• Petre Andrei Law School
Sworn Police Supervisor (Lieutenant)
Communications Bureau February 2012-Present (Supervises 15 Communication Personnel and 3 Communication Supervisors)
Avondale Police Department, Avondale, AZ
• Manages and supervises the Communications Bureau by scheduling work hours, controlling budget expenditures, investigating internal and external complaints, communicating in writing with other supervisors or managers, directing actions of others to their job functions, and completing employee evaluations
• Performs related duties by attending meetings, filling in for absent employees, and speaking at staff meetings and conferences
• Coordinates all training within the Communications Bureau to include orientation and initial training of all new communications personnel as well as overseeing an in-service program for...
Read More »