1747 Stonybrook Ln Apt 102 · Brunswick, OH 44212 · -- · C--
Focused, motivated, resilient; professional seeking to apply skills and recent academic training to switch careers and pursue an opportunity working in Medical Insurance Billing and Coding.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Administrative professional with several years of combined workplace experience, consistently demonstrating a track record of reliability, efficiency, and positive bottom line results.
• Associate of Science student with a concentration in Medical Insurance Billing and Coding, exposed to relevant industry training and best practices requisite for career advancement.
• Fundamental knowledge of key functions within Medical Administration including appointment scheduling, claims submission, insurance verification, coding/transcription, and HIPAA guidelines.
• Technical Skills: Type 40+ WPM, Windows OS, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE 2013
EVEREST UNIVERSITY Online Studies
Concentration – Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA 2006
COLUMBIA HIGH SCHOOL Lake City, FL
• Business Technology Certification – Gadsden State Community College
OVERNIGHT STOCKER 3/2012 – 04/2013
WAL-MART Strongsville, OH
CASHIER 4/2011 – 2/2012
KMART Brunswick, OH
DATA ENTRY CLERK (TEMP)10/2010 – 10/2010
ARCHWAY MARKETING SERVICES Strongsville, OH
CREW MEMBER 11/2008 –...
Read More »