Mark have 8+ years of solid experience as a lead developer and sr. solutions architect and 4+ years experience as team manager in the website and software industry using Demandware and .Net technologies. He has full knowledge in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of all kinds of applications and is currently the technical lead of few of the greatest ecommerce sites in the US such as the eCommerce website of Starbucks, Tazo, Elizabeth Arden, Kensie, Monet, Volcom, Carters and Oshkosh B'gosh, Roots and American Honda. In the past, he...
Read More »
MAJOR ECOMMERCE WEBSITES DEVELOPED USING DEMANDWARE (acting as Senior Solutions Architect and Web Development Lead)
http://www.starbucksstore.com/ (mobile site)
CONSULTANCY WORK OF MAJOR ECOMMERCE WEBSITES USING DEMANDWARE
Read More »
Lead Solutions Architect / Web Development Lead
2009 - Present
1. Lead Developer and Sr. Solutions Architect of eCommerce websites using Demandware technology.
2. Team manager of web developers, web designers and quality assurance...
Sr Web Developer
2008 - 2009
1. Developed the American Honda e-commerce website
2. Develop websites as specified by the clients using ASP.Net, C#.Net, XHTML, HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, AJAX, AJAX...
Armed Forces and Police Mutual Benefits Assoc.
2006 - 2008
Examines the IT system of the company and does assessment on its implementation.
Conducts general testing on the functionality of the IT system.
Present reports and...
ESS Manufacturing Company Inc.
2005 - 2006
1. Does SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) methodology and procedures. Below are the description of the cycle:
2. Prepare test plan for the programs assigned.