Martino Mingione | Elance
 
176985602337900
Last Sign-in: Jul 2, 2014

Martino Mingione

Because you have a story to tell
   United States
  |   San Bruno, CA
  |  1:13 pm Local Time

Resume/C.V.

I am a photographer and videographer based in San Francisco. Marketing and advertising was the industry sector I spent decades working in for others and now I apply these skills for you. Additionally, I am called upon to do voice overs or to build/enhance web sites.

My main tools are After Effects, Photoshop, and Digital SLR's. I promise quick turn-around times and obsessive focus on detail. Combining these skills with my marketing background, I can make you a good whiteboard explainer video.
Service Description
My aim is to tell your story in the best way that is possible. In video, there is more leeway because the use of motion can effect the emotion of the viewer. To maximize that impact in a small amount of time, special effects and visual techniques are brought to bare. In photography, the entire story must often be caught in an instant. But doing this is the most satisfying feeling.

I have created numerous motion graphics presentation for businesses, churches, presentations, etc. Additionally, my photography adorns people's homes, wineries, churches, and other locations.
Payment Terms
Generally, 20% upfront and the remaining 80% when the job is done and the client is totally satisfied. Alternatively, long projects may have payment link to milestones agreed before project starts.

I accept payments through Elance Billing and Payment System.
Martino Mingione | Elance

Martino Mingione