Ranked in the top 1% of Elance contractors, Mischa Communications, Inc. provides innovative communications to help you make the best impression in print and online.
Our team of diligent self-starters has more than a decade of experience working for a variety of publications. We are a competitive bunch that doesn?t like getting beat at anything, which is why we strive ? sometimes into the early hours of the morning ? to provide the best possible communications solutions for our clients.
Our wordsmiths specialize in composing professional press releases, industry-specific articles, unique website content, and catchy marketing materials. Whether your company’s publication or website needs to be revamped, revived, or completely recreated, our veteran editors can provide editing solutions to make these communications vehicles polished and error free. We are also experts in developing and enhancing companies’ social media presence and our web-content writers know their stuff when it comes to SEO and web analytics. Need help clarifying your brand? We can flesh out a concise marketing strategy that will set your business apart from your competitors and standout to customers. And if you're an author with a book or manuscript that needs some polish, we can provide professional book editing and proofreading services that will set your book apart from the masses.
The Ohio State University
Public Affairs Journalism
2000 - 2004
Mischa Communications, Inc.
President & CEO
2011 - Present
Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America
2011 - 2011
• Develop, write, and edit articles for the association’s brand, Trusted Choice.
• Manage the association’s social media sites and develop new initiatives to increase member involvement.
Concetta Payne (Author)
2010 - 2011
* Edited Concetta's new children's book, Bobo's New Challenge
Independent Agent Magazine
2006 - 2010
• Responsible for the production of Independent Agent, a 50,000 circ. monthly b-to-b magazine.
• Coordinated a team of in-house writers and freelancers to produce content for print and online.
• Provided editorial direction for IA and its weekly e-publication, Insurance News & Views.
• Maintained publication’s Web site, IAmagazine.com.
The Baltimore Sun
2004 - 2004
• Composed a weekly online column of local business information and events.
2003 - 2004
• Reported on business news in Columbus and surrounding areas.