Read More »
I am TeamLead of IT Company that provides mobile application development services since past 4+ years. My team have extensive experience working with objective C, Xcode, Cocos2D, Cocos3D, Android SDK, Corona SDK on LUA and we are looking for new clients for long-term partnership.
We do planning, projecting, devlopng and QA of products to make clients 100% satisfied with finished applications.
We can offer you to hire us for free for 1 week trial and if you will be satisfied with our jobs, responsibility, quality - we can proceed for...
Oct 21, 2013|Mobile Applications|$11,520|Completed
Oct 21, 2013|Mobile Applications|$10,320|Working
We offer a full range of services related to transferring your product or company to mobile devices, starting from consulting and business analysis and to programming, designing and testing your product.
We develop iOS iPhone, iPad and Android applications, mobile websites, promo-websites for applications, cross-platform games, creating as well all necessary infrastructure.
We have extensive experience in creating apps for our customers including: health and fitness, sport, music, finances, business, photo and video, medical, social networks, games etc.
Our typical workflow of a project is so:
1) Analysis of client's requirements
2) Design and planning of application architecture, UI mockups and visual style.
3) Finalization of technical specifications document with client
4) Development of software, testing of components along the way
5) Application testing
We guarantee our delivery dates, but not without your help. To truly deliver on the day we promised we need you to:
1) Be cooperative in the initial process of designing and planning
2) Be available for answers in case we find questions that depend on your decision
3) Not request new/changed non-minor functionality during a milestone. We will be happy, though, to implement the requested new/changed functionality between milestones.
4) Usually we provide milestone results on Friday, so be available to review and accept/comment asap
5) Fund current milestone in time
We are looking forward...
Read More »