High performance, detail, and results oriented person possessing leadership qualities, problem solving capabilities, organizational skills, and the ability to effectively communicate information.
Read More »
Jun 12, 2015|Web Content|$2,325|Completed
Apr 22, 2015|Copywriting|$13|Completed
Mar 5, 2015|Article Writing|$22|Completed
View All »
Feb 28, 2015|Article Writing|$379|Working
Wrote a Grant Report for the Bay Area Discovery Museum to update and thank a foundation...
Wrote a brief history on the history of Sausalito for a smartphone application.
Wrote a brief history of San Anselmo for a smart phone application.
Wrote a brief history of Belvedere for a smartphone application.
Wrote a brief history of Novato for a smartphone application.
Wrote a brief history on Fairfax for a smartphone application.
Wrote a brief history on the prison of San Quentin for a smart phone application.
Wrote a brief history on Mill Valley for a smart phone application.
Wrote a brief history on Tiburon for a smart phone application.
I perform a number of high quality researching, writing, and editing services from SEO writing to academic to creative writing. I have over a decade of research experience in various topics and am always willing and excited to learn about new topics! I am highly results and detail oriented and will work to provide you with what you want based on your needs.
My past experience in several museum internships and employment has prepared me for various positions. As a Development Intern for the Bay Area Discovery Museum I assisted the Foundation and Government Relations Manager with several key projects from updating and creating Raiser’s Edge records and acknowledging gifts to writing grant reports and renewal requests. I also played a vital role in researching prospective donors and utilized several different resources such as Foundation Search and GuideStar to help complete the tasks. These tasks required an elevated level of attention to detail as well as expedience and accuracy. These various internships have allowed me to more deeply understand and work in a nonprofit development capacity while also utilizing my high attention to detail, abilities to work both independently and as part of a team, learn new skills quickly, and manage multiple projects with various deadlines.
Additionally, as a sales associate and more recently as a research assistant with the Exploratorium I have regular and consistent experience in interacting with a variety of...
Read More »
Five Little Monkeys
2012 - Present
• Sales associate: Regularly help customers, make phone calls to customers,
ring up sales, restock product, create displays and manage and organize the
2014 - 2015
• Research Assistant: Time and track participants throughout the museum and
collect data for a blind study on the visitor experience.
USS Hornet Museum
Education Department Intern
2014 - 2014
• Assist the Education Director in researching, writing, and developing the
Passport to History program for 4th and 5th grade students.
Bay Area Discovery Museum
2014 - 2014
• Utilize Raiser’s Edge to track donor information, relationships, and gifts.
• Conduct prospect research utilizing various online databases.
• Research peer organization funders.
• Wrote 2013-2014...
Office Assistant and Sales Associate
2013 - 2014
• Office assistant and sales associate: Help organize the office and input data in
Microsoft Access and sell spices at local farmers' markets.
Marin History Museum
2008 - 2013
• Assistant curated an exhibition on Marin County Maritime History
(December 2012- January 2013).
• Condition reported various glass milk bottles in the collection (October...
San Luis Obispo History Center
2010 - 2010
• Accessioned local oral histories and transcripts.
• Assisted in exhibit construction of “The Catch” which focused on local
fisheries and fishermen in San Luis Obispo County.
Gymnastics Instructor and Front Desk Assistant
2005 - 2010
• Gymnastics Instructor: Taught gymnastics to children ages 3-7 (Summers 2005-2010).
• Assisted the Front Desk Manager and Recreational Gymnastics Director (Summer 2010).
John F Kennedy University
MA Museum Studies and MBA
2013 - Present
California Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo
BA History and Minor Anthropology
2007 - 2011
Creative Problem Solver