Network Expert, CCIE # 35891 R-S with 7 years of experience in IP Networks’ Implementation, operation, design, and tuning in both International Enterprises and Internet Service Providers environments, looking for a part-time/remote/contract/permanent job.
Specifically, my applicable experiences exceed and limited to:
IP services and Packet Core Networks:
- Routing Protocols (MPBGP, BGP, IS-IS, OSPF, OSPFv3, EIGRP, EIGRPv6, RIP & RIPng).
- MPLS (LDP & TDP) & Traffic Engineering (RSVP).
- L2/L3 QOS.
- IPV6 & IP/IPv6 Multicast (PIM-SM/DM/SDM, Auto-RP, BSR, IGMP v2&3).
- Metro-Ethernet / VPLS.
Security services and products:
- L2/L3 security, ASA, and Cisco firewalls.
Plus, I’m holding the below Certificates in IP Networks:
(CCIE-SP) qualified exam passed, the lab expected in Nov 2012.
Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE-R&S)
Juniper Networks Certified Associate (JNCIA-JUNOS)
Cisco Certified Internetworks Professional (CCIP)
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
Bachelor of Electrical Engineerining.
Senior Field Support Network Engineer
2009 - Present
- Implementing IP/MPLS setup for L3VPN Branches & Headquarters.
- Perform high/low level design for Zain project’s WAN/LAN connectivity.
- Implementing routing and switching solutions for Zain outlets, regional offices, flagships, and warehouses
- Providing 2nd/3rd level of support and troubleshooting for Mobily field engineers and NOC Engineers in the ISP side on daily basis operational incidents and in sites activation.
- Implementing in XR12000, 7600, 7200, 3845, 3640, and 1841 Cisco Routers
- Implementing in 2960, 3560, 3750, 6500 and ME 3400 Cisco Switches.
- Implementing primary and back-up connections in multi-homed customer to multiple service providers scenario using:
• BGP by manipulating BGP attributes, and routing policies.
• Static routing with the help of floating static routing.
- Establishing BGP peering between CE router and diff sites peers during sites activation.
- Implementing QoS for ISP’s WAN and Enterprises WAN/LAN network.
- Deploying High availability and developing load sharing using L4/L3 hashing inputs with L2/L3 Etherchannels, HRSP/GLBP, and IGP load sharing techniques.
- Securing LAN Networks using PVLANs, DHCP snooping, ARP Inspection, Port Sec & BPDU guard.
- Implementing IPSLA to monitor the links stability and availability.
- Migrating Branches’ Routers and Switches’ SNMPv2 to SNMPv3.
- Securing access using AAA/TACACS & SSH.
2008 - 2009
Implementing L3VPN for customers connected to ISP’s MPLS cloud.
Establishing MPBGP between PE routers .
Establishing EBGP between PE - CE & remote sites.
Implementing routing policies (i.e. route-maps, Prefix-lists, and as-path filtering)
Perform daily IGW Operations/Troubleshooting.
Implementing BGP Peer Groups Route Reflectors, and Confederation.
Perform Network Services Availability and Performance analysis.
configuring / troubleshooting at PE routers, back ends and remote routers when activating new sites or at daily basis operational incidents.
Deploying different types of connectivity for customers remote sites, including Wi-Max, VSAT, DIA Circuits, and ADSL links.
2006 - 2008
Configuring OSPF / EIGRP routing protocol.
Filtering Incoming / Outgoing Traffic using route-maps ,and ACL.
Troubleshooting Internet traffic to ISP .
Installing Networks from the scratch.
Configuring and maintaining 2960 & 3560 series Catalyst Switches by creating Data and Voice VLANs.
Configuring and maintaining 1700 & 1800 series Routers.
Configuring NAT for end users.
Upgrading the IOS & password recovery of the routers.
Configuring the VLAN, VTP & STP for the Network.
Monitor network traffic using network management tools
Troubleshooting LAN / WAN to maintain network stability.