Mar 17, 2013|Graphic Design|$55|Completed
8/2001 - 5/2006 Marshall University, Huntington, WV
- 2006 graduate with a Regents Bachelor of the Arts. Major emphasis was Graphic Design/Fine Arts coursework. The curriculum involved major use of Apple G5 computers, Adobe products: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
8/2012 present Marshall University, Huntington, WV
- Returned to Marshall University for additional classwork towards BFA and Master's in Fine Arts. Current curriculum consists of using new media, Mac OS X applications, Final Cut Pro, Motion, Compressor, Blender, Adobe CS6 Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, After Effects, and film making.
Freelance Graphic Designer
- 5/2012 present Various companies (Mine Lifeline, LLC., Stereo Video Unlimited, National Wrestling Alliance, Legends of Wrestling Promotions, and others). Design for web, apparel, and print media. Filming for instructional videos, commercials, and product information.
- 5/2007 - Present - National Wrestling Alliance, Charlotte, NC
Designing and revising company logos for print on t-shirts and other apparel.
- 6/2006 - 12/2006 Christ Temple Church, Huntington, WV
Designing ads for bulletins, website layouts, and event and service advertisements.
Graphic Artist/Event Promotions
- 6/2002 - Present NWA Bluegrass, Beauty,...
Read More »