A Senior Customer Service cum E-commerce Operations professional offering over 9 yrs of experience, associated with the Times of India Group. Also worked with leading global web based Luxury Online Floral retailer Orios Limited,(www.flora2000.com) Mumbai; recognized for delivering exceptional customer service and outstanding contribution to growing the business.
Read More »
• An integrity-driven professional with rich experience and success in customer service management.
• Intelligent strategist with strong business acumen to initiate business...
- Supervision of a staff of 15 representatives within the Customer Service department.
- Handling operations for the whole of Asia, Europe and North America in terms of Customer Service.
- Monitoring web and voice based customer service levels for the team and our website.
- Motivate employees to achieve targets, encourage team work and asses training needs
- Interacting with international customers based in USA, Canada, Europe, Australia and New Zealand via chat, e-mails and phone calls.
- Attending to queries regarding product availability, order placements and inquiries, claims and refunds.
- Preparing reports and graphs in assessing the overall performance of suppliers and team report analysis
- Handling fraud/charge back orders.
- Preparing daily issues count and chat count report agent-wise.
- Providing re-training to existing team members having process knowledge gaps.
- Monitoring and documenting agent performance on calls, chats, emails and submitting a monthly report of the same to the senior management.
- Providing re-training to existing recruits having process knowledge gaps.
- Designing process flowcharts on MS Visio; and conducting training on the process to new recruits and interns.
- Rewarded with a cash award from the company for outstanding contribution to growing the business.
- Letter of appreciation from the company for setting up the â€śBusiness Process Situationsâ€ manual on the Wikipedia.
- Collected and...
Read More »