I have a well rounded background in numerous fields including optical, art, computer, childcare, reception, customer service, multi tasking, sales, and more. I look forward to working with you.
Read More »
Skills Profile • Over 10 years experience in customer service and sales.
• Skilled in working in a fast paced, multi-tasking business environment.
• Well-rounded background in various arts and crafts techniques.
• Experienced in the following Computer Software: MS Office Suite; Outlook Express, Keystroke (POS SW), Quicken, Digital Image Pro, WS_FTPro, Internet Explorer.
Work History Installation Coordinator/Merchandiser
American Greetings, San Jose, CA
• Responsible for obtaining schedule and order information for assigned accounts, calling on those accounts in a timely fashion, reordering merchandise, straightening merchandise on display, putting up or taking down seasonal merchandise, and performing other tasks.
• Maintain and oversee a crew of 3 to 20 support and revision merchandisers to assist in installations/revisions.
• Plan, coordinate and manage all activities of minor fixture and product only revisions.
• Assist in major fixture installations and stock control revisions.
• Manage resets, assemble fixtures in customer locations. Read and understand plan-o-grams along with merchandising bulletins to flawlessly execute company and customer revision expectations.
• Work with appropriate personnel to establish revision requirements, to include labor needs and schedule, prior to install date.
Sales Clerk, Internet Business Coordinator, Artist
Elegant Corner, San Jose, CA
• Responsible for customer service, answering multi-line phones, opening and closing of the...
Read More »