Read More »
I am a photo retoucher and restorer, working with Abobe Photoshop since 2007.
I have a strong background in photography in addition to my editing skills, so I truly understand light - first - as a photographer.
I hope we will enjoy working together in a professional, yet friendly way.
I am providing accurate work and attention to details, and I value communication and customer service. I am also a great problem-solver when it comes to awkward issues or jobs that seems impossible to be done. My biggest strength to understand your requirements in order to provide the best result possible.
I know my software from A to Z (you can see that I'm not "self tested" but really "skills tested" on Photoshop unlike many others) hence I can find hidden resources rarely used in order to achieve the impossible trick.
You can check my work record here and my feedback proves by itself that I consider client satisfaction as my top priority.
If you appreciate a job well done, so do I, and it happens sometimes that I take a little bit extra time to achieve the goal you are after.
There, you are not dealing with an outsourcing company, I will be the one you will talk to and who will work on your images.
Photoshop: all aspects undertaken:
* Portrait and fashion retouching (skin, reshaping, lighting and color correction)
* Product retouching (including background removal-creation-enhancements)
* Landscape retouching (including merging panoramas)
* Batch retouching using Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom
* Custom made backgrounds (realistic and abstract)
* Batch work
* Assets management (keyworking, sorting, flagging)
* Presets creation
* Basic illustration
* Photo to vector
Read More »