I'm living in Linux. It has been my world of choice since my 16s for both work and leisure.
Read More »
I'm a tinkerer, I love problems and solve them quick and as simple as possible. I'm a builder, from simple systems to complex architectures I've been involved in designing and building them and all what's between.
I also have background on programming and a deep knowledge of scripting languages as a powerful tool to solve problems and being effective in what I do.
As part of my recent activity I've been working closely with Amazon Web Services,...
Giving the amount of experience gained in the last years as a senior systems engineer on a Fortune 500 global ICT company I've been involved in a great variety of projects for lots of different fields, which gives me deeper knowledge of which problems one may face and how to resolve them efficiently and effectively. Thus I'm available for consultancy in any case.
I've been working as a tech guy since always so I'm available for one off jobs on any field regarding linux systems, linux platforms, free software.
My main fields of experience are, but not bound to them:
- Architecture design
- Architecture & Platform implementation
- Deep experience on Redhat/Centos, Ubuntu/Debian systems
- Deep experience on Internet services: Apache, Mysql, PHP, Postfix, Bind, Tomcat/JBoss, ...
- Automation & Bootstrapping through scripting
- Any script required using Bash, Perl, Python, PHP
- Performance auditing and platform tuning
- Systems security audit and hardening
- Fine knowledge and understanding of the Amazon web services stack.
I'm currently employed on a very same job position but I need to complement it, as I enjoy the work I do, I'm open for new one-off challenges. My main working hours will be out of hours on the CET timezone.
I'm committed to quality as I already am in my current position. All services will be fully tested on quality terms and fully documented on operating terms.
I'll be gladly help you!
Read More »