•I Ramakrishna, a Post Graduate in Finance with over 7 years of experience.
Read More »
My expertise is in several areas of Stock Broking i.e, into trading Equity & Derivatives, Building information databases, Financial Planning and analysis, Investment Research, Credit Rating analysis and forecasting as well as Administrative functions.
# Equity Research analyst( # 3 yrs Exp)
• Perform fundamental research and analysis of the IT, Telecom industries.
• Financial modeling: New models, Scenario analysis, updation, valuation and forecasting.
• Preparing the detailed Financial Valuation Model based on DCF and Relative Valuation methods.
• Working knowledge of database like Bloomberg, Thomson Research, Factset, Factiva.
• Financial analysis of Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash flow Statement, Notes to Financial Accounts and evaluation of financial ratios.
• Prepare Financial Spreads, Market Data, Peer Analysis and Forecasts.
• Tracking of key Macroeconomic indicators to understand the overall trends.
• Analyzing and writing Equity research reports.
And Also, #Sr.Equity & Derivatives dealer(3 Yrs 6 months)
• A solid technical understanding of Securities / Brokerage, Clearance and Settlements in Equity & Derivatives, escalate the customer grievances / trade errors and to resolve it.
• Trade confirmations & settlements, Brokerages, Commission Management, and Cash Management/Collateral Management.
• Executing the trade on behalf of clients on Dealing Terminal with very high proficiency in speed and accuracy, generating daily reports.
• Execute derivatives transactions and follow through procedures and reporting as require.
• Responsible for developing business dealings in securing, managing client pay in/payout & maintaining customer relationship.
Read More »