A proactive, adaptable and conscientious Software Engineer with over ten (10) years knowledge and/or experience in Software (Web & Desktop) Development & Testing, Database Development & Administration, Project Management, Functional Management, Management Information Systems and IT Service Management.
Read More »
1) Supervised and created a Software Requirements Specifications document detailing the requirements of a Students Loan Management System (SLMS). Some of the features are:
- Processing of Loan Applications
- Disbursement of Loan Amounts to Borrowers
- Computation of Interest
- Management of Payments made by Borrowers
- Management of Borrower Repayment Information
- Management of data on Borrowers
2) Led the development, testing and deployment of a Performance Appraisal System for SLTF to track and manage staff targets and performance reviews.
3) Co-ordinated the redesign and development of Students Loan Trust Fund’s (SLTF) website to meet the operational and strategic needs of SLTF.
4) Led the conduct of a survey on the topic “Examining the factors that influence the uptake of Students Loan at SLTF”.
5) Led the planning, execution, closing and monitoring of the development of the Students Loan Application System (SLAS) for the Institution. SLAS is a robust multi-tier web application portal that has a Means Testing Methodology integrated in it. Loan applicants of the Trust Fund’s scheme use this web portal in all ten (10) regions in Ghana to apply for the student’s loan.
6) Managed the development of a Means Testing Methodology by a team of Researchers. The methodology developed by the Researchers was able to identify the need level of applicants and subsequently assign need categories and consequent loan amounts to be awarded to the...
Read More »
Explainer DC Gh. Ltd.
Senior Web Developer
2001 - 2010
ExplainerDC, http:///www.explainerdc.com.gh is the leading web development and internet marketing company in Ghana. I led, developed, analyzed and maintained dynamic database driven websites and...