Eric Simon combines an extensive successful track record of bottom-line achievements with certifications, advanced training, and hands-on experience in a wide range of cutting-edge technologies that include multiple enterprise applications, web/e-commerce solutions, operating systems, servers, databases, network infrastructure, telecommunications, help desk, business intelligence, security, disaster recovery, data center operations, programming languages, and tools.
Read More »
Eric Simon is also highly skilled in sustainable technology solutions,...
Mr. Simon offers a rare depth and breadth of experience across IT and operations, multiple technologies, functional business areas, industries, and business environments. He offers a proven track record in growing profits, increasing efficiency, lowering costs, and energizing the customer experience within global operations. He has achieved this by driving the technology vision, innovating value-added technical solutions, establishing efficient operations infrastructure, building and empowering world-class teams, and managing enterprise-scale business process reengineering initiatives.
- IT Operations Management & Strategy Planning
- Large-Scale IT Project & Program Management
- Business Process Reengineering (BPR)
- Enterprise Infrastructure & Application Development
- Customer Loyalty, Retention & Referrals
- Business Development & Product Marketing
- System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Regulatory & Industry Compliance (SOX, PCI, etc.)
- Budgeting / P&L Management
- Strategic Partnerships & Contract Negotiations
Read More »
Energize The Experience, Inc.
President / CEO / CIO
2007 - Present
Founded management and IT consulting organization targeting renewable energy, real estate, legal, and high-/bio- technology industries.
- Performed as acting CTO for start-up ethanol...
Vice President, Information Technology
1995 - 2007
Top authority for enterprise-wide technology operations for this $1.5-billion homebuilder with subsidiaries across North America. Manage $3.5 million P&L, 25 direct-reporting staff/contractors, and...
Parallel Computing / CA Computer Rentals
Vice President, Operations
1989 - 1995
Managed all aspects of operations for two interrelated companies (network services VAR and rentals / finance concern) focused on SMB technology, biotech, legal, real estate, and financial industry...