Matthew has a passion for making the unseen become seen. From getting his hands dirty in the artistic ground level, to supervising VFX direction on-set, his asset comes from a wide array of expertise in the pre-production, production, and post-production categories of film-making. He excels in design for still graphics on anything from book and CD/DVD covers, to print and web graphics. This skill nurtured a great eye for 3d texturing, digital matte paintings and photo-realistic camera mapped environments. He thrives on problem solving...
Read More »
• Based in Hawaii with long history of working from proxy to clients
• Very proficient at match-moving live action footage to composite FX assets in a timely manner and with photo-realistic results.
• Skilled motion graphics and animation artist with 2d and 3d.
• Skilled at 3d modelling, basic rigging, and other 3d generalist skills.
• Graphic Design and Photo-manipulation
• Video editing and production
• Sound Design
• Color Correction (with experience on 2 Feature Films)
Museum of the Rockies-Montana
National Geographic Television
Feature Film – Spit: The Story of the Caveman and the Chicken
Feature Documentary – Sex and Money: A National Search for Human Worth
Read More »