Having worked at Google as an AdWords Specialist I have managed over $35 million ad spend and created enormous value for my clients.
Read More »
My education in marketing (MBA in marketing from the Indian School of Business and Kellogg School of Management) helps me structure my clients’ marketing campaigns to align perfectly with their overall marketing strategy.
With online marketing growing at such a fast pace, AdWords has become a tremendously popular marketing medium. Through its unbeatable features, Google AdWords gives every business, small or...
While at Google, I have worked with clients from various countries and industries, having budget spends varying from $100/month to $100,000/month. I have received words of appreciation from most of my clients for transforming their AdWords accounts, and am confident that I can transform yours too.
My services include:
1) Account & Campaign structuring – Structure an account with all the campaigns, ad groups, and keywords to ensure a good start
2) Target Market Analysis – Understand the real target audience and ensure that the campaigns only reach out to the potential customer – by using highly targeted settings, and relevant keywords and ad texts
3) Keyword research – Analyze and use keywords to ensure only relevant traffic such that the conversion rate is higher
4) Creating enticing ad texts – A fact little known is that very small changes in ad texts can make a huge impact to the campaign’s performance. Create ad texts, test and tweak them to ensure that they maximize conversions and ROI
5) Bid management – The position of your ad is very heavily dependent on the keyword bid. I manage bids to beat competition while at the same time assign bids in a way where you pay just the right amount
6) Campaign Optimization and maintenance - Weed out irrelevant traffic to your website to attract only highly targeted visitors. Optimize to increase CTR and reduce your CPCs significantly – either by lowering overall spend or by increasing traffic. Monitor and maintain campaign...
Read More »