Professional translator for the language combination English>Italian
Read More »
- Services: translation, localisation, proofreading, QA check, editing, post-editing
- Some companies/organizations I have worked with (directly/indirectly): Popai International, Owens-Illinois, Inc., Microsoft Corporation (CSAT), Grace Chemicals, Ipsos Mori, Mitsubishi Motors, Dow Chemicals, Cybersports, AirG, Euroexpo 2011, Clariant Chemicals and more
Nov 8, 2010|Translation|Private|Completed
- Marketing: brochures, advertisement
- IT: hardware and software, websites, localisation, manuals, video games, mobile applications
- Law and contracts: EULA, terms and conditions, contracts, attorneys, memoranda, tenders and more
- Automotive: descriptions, brochures, specifications
- Press: press releases, politics, social issues, immigration
- Tourism: hotel, catering, hospitality, tours
- HR: internal documentation, courses, SAP, communications
- food, oenology, viticulture
Computer & Tools
- Intel Core2 Duo Laptop, dual boot Ubuntu Linux/Windows XP. Internet Broadband access 24/7.
- CAT tools: SDL Trados 2007, Studio 2009, SDL Passolo, Wordfast Classic, OmegaT
- Office: Open Office, Microsoft Office 2007
Note: the low rates issue
Qualified professional translators seldom, if ever, take jobs at a very low price. If someone offers you very low prices, you can imagine who will actually do the translation. So, are you looking for a professional or for an amateur student, who will make the job for 5$ per hour?
If you buy one cheap product, it will be easily broken, but of course we want to prevent this from happening again. The same also applies when you buy a translation services.
What I have to offer: professional services, great skills and communication, flexible working hours, guaranteed results
With each freelance project I undertake I guarantee high quality work delivered on or before the deadline and prompt replies to your phone calls and...
Read More »