Worked as a software tester in Electronic Arts Games India for 19 months in the filed of mobile applications on different mobile platforms like J2ME, RIM, WINDOWS MOBILE, ANDROID and BREW. Hands On experience on performing different types of testing like functional testing, regression testing, User Acceptance Testing and localization testing.Performing testing on GSM carriers as well as CDMA carries including AT&T and T MOBILE and SPRINT.Working experience on OEMs like LG, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Samsung, HTC, Motorola, and Blackberry etc....
Read More »
UNITED ONLINE SOFTWARE INDIA Pvt. ltd.
• 1.2 years (March 2012 – Till date) of experience of Manual Testing in the field of E-commerce Website testing.
• Evaluate and test new software applications according to business and functional requirements.
• Developing detailed test plan documentation based on project requirements.
• Coming up with test scenarios, creation of test cases, preparing the test data for test case executions.
• Include htmls and update the test environment to execute the test cases, execute the test cases and Defect tracking
• Proficient in Designing and executing test cases in QUALITY CENTRE.
• Perform quality engineering reviews of design documentation for compliance with stated requirements.
• Interacting with developers, BAs to resolve the issues discovered during the testing phase.
• Provide guidance and mentoring to more junior engineers, documenting the domain functionality.
• Willing to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department, and company goals.
• Participate in technical discussions within the team and with other groups across business units associated with specified projects and quality improvement initiatives.
ELECTRONIC ARTS GAMES INDIA (PVT.) LTD:
• 1.7 years (September 2010 to March 2012) of experience of Manual Testing in the field of mobile application testing with different types of platform like J2ME, RIM, WINDOWS MOBILE, ANDROID and BREW.
• Performing manual testing that...
Read More »