Mike has three years Project Management experience working with small startup businesses through to large corporations across varied industries, providing business consulting and design services. His specific recruiting experience spans across industries and positions including design, digital marketing and copywriting.
Read More »
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
• Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne
Bachelor of Business
Bachelor of Aviation
• Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles
Majored in Entrepreneurship
FREELANCE HISTORY & ACHIEVEMENTS:
• Mike has been an Elance member since June 2013, completing 17 jobs for 9 different clients (in addition to a further 43 jobs off platform); 11% of these clients are repeat clients. He has a 5.0 star rating and 100% of Mike’s clients would recommend him for future work.
• Currently, Mike freelances as a startup business consultant, with wide ranging roles including project management, graphic design and business pitch development.
• Recruited for many roles including: Graphic Design, Copywriting, Digital Marketing and Advertising.
MOTIVATION AND PHILOSOPHY:
• Mike’s startup consulting business has given him the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with ease. A solid breadth knowledge in the design field coupled with his project management and recruiting experience allows him to manage recruiting for his clients with excellent results.
• Mike’s 100% recommendation rating, repeat clients and 5-star reviews speak to his work ethic and professionalism. He has a high attention to detail, provides a personalized approach by ascertaining his client’s needs and provides results and support until his client is 100% satisfied.
Read More »