In me people see - a go-getter, complete the task on time and creative value to you in every engagement guaranteed.
I want to project my versatility element low here. Give me an opportunity and recognize the same for yourself. I am more interested in delivering a value to you. Cost is secondary.
Over 20 years of industry experience and extensive network connections across industry.
Experienced in domain like Financial accounting, Supply chain, Sales and marketing, Hi-tech, process and discrete Manufacturing, Healthcare etc.,
Academically I graduated in commerce, while my experience spread across every technology area in the past 20 years that is humanly possible.
All my turnkey work includes an integrated warranty to my Clientele. Quite a few of them are entrepreneurs or Senior managers.
20 years is really long.
While my exposure includes a wide breadth of technologies and solutions to problems - kindly do not hesitate to ask my expertise level in specifics. As I might be extremely strong in few and only very good in others. I can be bad in none I have listed.
At a minimum my experience includes several things that can be solved with a pretty wide breadth of technologies - that the only difference I carry. It includes :
* Cutting edge technologies - wide list including big data, mobility etc.,
* Desktop automation technologies - Microsoft, open source or browser based
* Linux or unix based - wide list of solutions including support and administration related
* Web technologies - responsive design, Ux, SEO, website creation etc,.
* Web scraping and social intelligence related
* Data research and Web research through my small team
* Helpdesk support through my small team
* Not but not least Advisory for complicated problems
Project Management Institute
Project Management Professional
2002 - 2004
Chief technology architect
2006 - 2014
Multiple exercises across 7 years. Due to confidentiality am able to provide only the following:
Case 1. Enablement of a propriety Analytics platform solution for high-demand online reporting
Case 2. Architecture and Business analysis for major areas and support for an offshored execution
Case 3. Validation and testing strategies
Case 4. Web/Report wireframe development & communication planning.
Case 5: Several solutions to my clientele in different capacities starting from small script for complex problems to complete framework being used for the past 7 years