Apr 1, 2011|Product Design|Private|Working
Nov 30, 2010|Graphic Design|Private|Completed
Nov 4, 2010|Animation|Private|Completed
Oct 31, 2010|Logos|Private|Completed
Hello! My name is Cristina.
I'm one half of a clothing label/design studio & architecture office.
The kind of design I did so far:
* fashion design & production: t-shirts, jackets, pants, jeans, cardigans, dresses, fanny packs, accessories;
*architecture: layout, drafting, illustrations;
* music cd design & production supervision;
* logos + identity pack (stationery, business cards, invoices, catalogs, brochures, leaflets);
* events promo packs (posters, secure bracelets, invitations, venue decoration and set-up, active and static banners);
* copy, layout and presentation for sponsors and media partners.
As a freelancer I've worked with local niche clubs, festival organizers and event brands for parties. I also lend a hand to a few companies on a regular basis when it comes to their public image.
I make clothing and I take it from sketch to pattern to sewing machine. I have a real-life expertise with garments production, fabrics, embroidery, screen-printing, digital print for textiles.
Aside from designs I can offer advice on the whole process and what options are suited for your specific needs. I'm always up-to-date with everything that's happening in the fashion, architecture and design area. This means I can guide you regarding concepts and common sense.
I have studied Fashion Design at the University of Arts in Bucharest.
I am now a student of English and Romanian Linguistics but my best teacher is my never-ending curiosity.
Read More »