ADOBE FAMILY CS6
InDesign- Production Design, Press Ready Expert, DTP & Form Design
Fireworks- Multiplatform Design, Facebook Covers
Acrobat Pro XI- PDF Design, Conversion - Fillable - eForms
Illustrator- Vector Art
Photoshop- Clipping, Cloning, Batching
"On vision, on target, above all expectations. Highly recommend working w/her & will definitely hire again & again." Thank you! -windyranchadmin
"I have to say Nikki performed way above my expectations and done a fantastic job. she constantly updated me and made changes if and when required. will recommend her and user her again." -McDaddio
"NA was great! I am new to using elance & was extremely patient w/me & guided me through the process. Very responsive, very detailed, very efficient. The end product is fantastic! Thanks N!"
Desktop Publisher/Production Designer
Responsible for the production & layout of training manuals, educational materials and a variety of books. Creation of templates, standardizing of templates & design, various layers for partner companies, flowing of all text, text formatting, trafficking for each book, typesetting, creation of tables-style sheets-character sheets, pagination, imposition primarily using Indesign CS6, Acrobat Pro 11 and Illustrator CS6, Photoshop CS6. Accurate word processing of correspondence and complex technical documents using advanced concepts of Indesign CS6; i.e. Master Document functions, cross referencing, captions and titles, embedding graphics. Well experienced in the development and standardizing of ?business style? graphics, ie variety of forms, invoices, organizational charts, graphs etc. Acrobat Pro 11 (PDFs) - Conversion - Fillable - eForms
* Manage and build approximately 15-20 pages of ads per week
* Maintain templates for various content rotations? career seminar services, office contact info etc.
* Audit scheduled newspaper advertising in CB Florida Ad System ?manage ongoing publication schedule and
* Adjust ads to fit appropriately in template
* Send proof to offices
* Make changes received from offices to the proof
* Send camera ready ad to Newspaper
* Quality control through tear sheet administration
* Project management of online marketing and advertising
* Design of story boards for online adverting and marketing
* Production of variety of electronic files for use in advertising and marketing
* Traffic coordination of electronic projects, with Advertising Specialist and Marketing Project Manager
* Responsible with comparison shopping and pricing a variety of consumer goods from online stores for residential and commercial losses.
* Personal Assistant to an executive in the culinary field.
* Write product descriptions, data entry and pricing research for an online business for off-price, branded and closeout merchandise.
All work is virtual employment
My home is equipped with all the modern conveniences to help succeed in a virtual world. Currently in my home office, high performance 17" Macbook Pro, and a 27" Imac running at 3.1ghz quad core i5 1gb video ram and 32gb of memory with broadband connection, printer/scanner and all the latest software. I am easily accessible via Skype, Google chat, AIM or mobile. I have true unlimited limits, talk, text and data. My schedule is flexible to meet any client needs.
I will never underbid or overbid your job. I'm fair, reasonable and flexible with all clients. I'm an individual located in the United States with English as my first language. I won't sublet my jobs to other individuals so you can always count on me to complete the project.
Word 2010 (basic word processing, flow of text into Indesign)
Excel 2010 (basic)
Adobe Indesign CS6
Adobe Illustrator CS6
Acrobat Pro 11
PDFs- Conversion - Fillable - eForms
Document Creation, design & page layout
Production skills in print media
Online pricing research
Thomas Edison State College
The Ohio State University
Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies
1991 - 1996
NEGOTIABLE for each proposal
"You get what you pay for almost always come into play. If you want low cost, high quality work, it will be hard to find quality workers."
If you're interested in paying a bit more, top level providers in any category are scored to help you track them down. They have ratings for, total earnings (depending on privacy issues), repeat clients & an overall score showing how well regarded they are by other buyers.
Don't expect it to do all the heavy lifting for you, however, interview your prospects, edit their work, and liberally use the feedback tools to land solid contractors that you can count on for future projects.
TLG, Executive Chef
Responsible for managing day to day office and personal activities. Duties include, but were not limited to personal needs as well as business needs. Examples of such duties were travel arrangements, scheduling, calendar management,
menu design, office management, light billing, client relations, answering phone(s), running errands, vendor contact etc.