Corporate finance executive and ACCA offering over 12 years of experience building, leading, and advising corporations through complex restructurings, international expansion, and capital markets transactions. Strong IFRS & IAS expertise and background in expansion and growth; knowledgeable of Corporate Governance and SOX requirements. Accomplished in structuring and negotiating transactions and favorable terms with partners, clients, banks. Excellent leader with a track record of documented contributions leading to improved financial...
Read More »
Currently working as GM Finance for Telecom Service Company.Managing Different telecom projects for different Vendors and Operators.
Celeros is the finest, most professional & well equipped Telecom Services Company. Celeros acts as catalyst of success in maintaining efficient telecom networks by providing RF, TI, O&M and Managed Services.
• Finance head overseeing all corporate financial accounting and reporting activities and ensuring that finance employees abide by regulations and laws when performing their duties.
• Ensuring that internal controls, procedures and guidelines conform to top management's directives, human resources policies, industry practices and government rules.
• Ensuring that corporate financial statements adhere to generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and international financial reporting standards (IFRS).
• Oversee and monitor the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, and position control documents, department budgets, mass salary updates, ledger, and account maintenance.
• Analyze cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide business leaders. Analyze financial statements to pinpoint potential weak areas.
• Financial reporting in accordance with the local laws and regulatory requirements.
• Preparation of budgets and other several ad hoc reports containing variance analysis,
sensitivity and other analysis.
• Presentation to management of revenue reports, Cost Benefit analysis and several other
Read More »