• RFP development and contract negotiation,
• creative design and enhancement of products & services
• information systems design,
• development of strategic objectives and KPIs using the Balanced Score Card methodology,
• utilization of industry tools in project management, research, data analysis,
• Investment Division (Back/front Office and the MIS Reporting development).
• Basic, RPG 11, OS/VS JCL, OS/VS Basic, Advanced COBOL, lBM/Pascal, Turbo/Pascal, Data Base, Dbase 111+, Data Flex (4 GL), Oracle(DBA), Assembly, Unix (OS), NFS, Win3.1, Win95,Wind98,Win2000(Active Directory), WinNT, VB5, MSSQL, SQL, VB6, JAVA(Begin), Progress Database, Oracle, CorFax Application, windows VISTA,Windows7, Linux.
• and adoption of Best Business Practices & Technologies in the areas of:
IFDS Fund Financial System CORFAX (Progress database), COGNOS (reporting manipulations tool), IntelliMatch (by SunGard, reconciliation system), SharePoint E-Commerce, Web portals, and self-service devices Financial Planning Tools, Heat System (Client Complains), PORTIA (Thomson Financial) assets management, BusinessObjects, Reuters KondorPlus, Reuters K+TP, Reuters KGR, KVAR
1982 to 1985 Bachelor of Science in Computer information Systems (BS/CIS).
DeVry University of technology, Irving, Texas, U.S.A
N.C.B. National Commercial bank. Dec 2010 until 31/08/2011
• Systems Integrator for Treasury Department
• Technical support for Treasury Department
• Reuters KondorPlus,...
Read More »