as a Mechanical Engineering Masters Student in one of the most renowned Universities of Germany, the University of Stuttgart, combined with various working experiences i have expertise in Consumer related Product Development with the following details:
Read More »
- Specialized in Plastic Parts manufacture.
- Concept Design.
- Planning and Designing within the product development Cycle.
- Cost Estimation.
- Value Management.
- CAD (CATIA).
- Prototyping (for rough Prototypes even inhouse 3D Printed (FDM) parts are available)
- Source and buy available...
1_ Plastic (synthetic materials like petrol based plastics, LSR, Duromers, Elastomers, TPR ...) Product development consisting of all or only a few of the following as needed:
- Assisting in developing simple and basic product Ideas into more sophisticated designs.
- Product Development from the Basic idea up to Final CAD models and Real Prototypes.
- Manufacture of the Product by Cooperating with the best of low cost Chinese Manufacturers up to High quality Western Manufacturers Depending on customer Budget and Market placement. Parts which are manufactured with Injection molding processes, Thermoforming, Blowmolding ...
- Managing Logistics and Product delivery on time, every time.
2_ Metal parts Product development.
3_ Sourcing any Existing Products with the best prices. These Can be:
- Sourced from the root supplier scratching middlemen off the list. my service in this regard will be paid based on the amount of time invested in the search. direct contact will be established after my service is done based on agreement.
- Sourced and modified from the root supplier depending on the customers need. Modifications can simply be custom packages, color changes, custom Branding and logos up to more complex modifications like special coated parts, adjusted materials, adjusted Geometry and so on.
4_ Product Value Management:
- Analyzing Existing Products in terms of cost efficiency.
- Recognizing and finding causes for high cost of parts/products.
- Rethinking the Design
Read More »