With an all-time high ranking in the top 0.01% of the Elance Writing & Translation category, I am a native UK English-speaking professional sales copywriter, content marketer and press release strategy specialist.
My content is frequently picked up by major media agencies and leads to outstanding conversion results for clients. I am widely published across the net on The Wall Street Journal, Reuters, Marketing Magazine, Yahoo News, Yahoo Finance, PRNewswire and PRWeb.
I have a background in journalism, public relations, content marketing, finance and law. I am a former Press Officer (UK government, independent record label) and published Journalist (newspaper, magazine) with a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Philosophy from The University of Sheffield. A qualified lawyer, I am also a graduate of BPP Law School.
I can help your business convert web traffic into greater media exposure and profit with Search Engine Optimization and content distribution.
I undertake all research personally and write unique, high-quality copy and press releases an any topic desired.
I focus on the commercial needs of my clients to ensure their messages are relayed through my copy with maximum impact and style, with SEO keywords embedded naturally.
With extensive professional writing, marketing and editing experience, I produce high-quality web content, press releases and marketing copy in US, UK, Canadian and Australian English.
I have also edited and copy-edited several published books; on business, law and lifestyle topics. A truly adaptable writer and gifted editor, I can polish your manuscript, copy-edit your thesis, re-write your business proposal or generate greater traffic to your blog through producing thought-provoking, articulate posts.
In addition, I carry a wealth of corporate finance experience from years at top-tier law firms and investment banks in the UK.
As a result of my legal training and business acumen, I write with fluency, authority and demonstrate a high attention to detail.
Here are some examples of my published blog articles and press releases:
BPP Law School
Graduate Diploma in Law
BPP Law School
Legal Practice Course
University of Sheffield
BA (Honours) Philosophy
- Payment accepted only through the Elance Escrow program as stipulated in the Terms of Service, notwithstanding the provisions of the additional Payment Terms below.
- Work will not be commenced until Escrow funding is in place. If Escrow remains unfunded 24 hours after the project's creation, it will be cancelled.
- All payments must be released from Escrow in their full amount within 48 hours of milestone/project completion and delivery.
- All hourly jobs must be converted to fixed price jobs.
- A maximum of ONE set of reasonable revisions or edits included in the original quoted proposal amount.
- A request for substantial changes (rewrites, not revisions) will be charged at a further rate to be agreed between us. Rewrites are NOT included in the original quoted proposal amount.
- As a sole provider, I take full responsibility for all work assigned. No project either in whole or in part, has or will ever be outsourced.