• Research: data entry, analyzing, SPSS programming, conference presentations.
• SEO: keywords, link building, uploading.
• Content Writing: articles, press releases, blog content, website content.
• Web Design: WordPress, HTML and CSS (with a manual). Creating banners. Artisteer.
• Blogging: Blogger, writing content, customizing templates.
• Social Media Marketing: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn.
• Organizing: MS Outlook, iPhone calendar and notes. Time management. Portioning and prioritizing of work. Scheduling and contacting students.
• Teaching: Explaining concepts easily with visual aids, technology, and hands on examples. Aiding students through use of flashcards, Khan Academy, Brain Pop, textbooks questions, writing prompts.
• Computer Basics Teacher: Typing accuracy, internet, hardware, word processing software.
Read More »
(RA) Resident Advisor
2014 - 2015
(RA) Resident Advisor: Created programs, offers counseling and support for residents. Programs and outreaches to meet needs of students to facilitate rapport, morale, and great campus experiences.
Community Research Foundation
Practicum Student/ Intern
2014 - 2015
Client assessments, client treatment plan writeups, group and individual session planning. All supervised and written up for county billing.
Currently still working here.
Thomas Safran and Associates
2013 - 2013
Teaching computer basics, Adobe Photoshop, hardware, social networking, and web design to adult beginners and advanced learners.