As a seasoned administrator, fundraiser, and grant writer in the non-profit industry, I possess the skills and knowledge, at a high level, required and desired to find and obtain funds for a variety of projects and programs.
Read More »
I have written successful grants on federal, state, and municipal levels. Additionally, I have obtained funds from corporations, foundations, and individuals. Additionally, having served on several grant review panels, I possess a broad understanding of the grant awarind process.
I also provide writing and rewriting...
Director, MSC Forsyth Center Galleries and Visual Arts Committee Galleries, Texas A&M University, College Station.
• Identified and obtained grant and subsidy funding
o $400,000 subsidy from the City of Bryan for building renovations
o Brazos County Arts Council grants
o Texas Commission on the Arts grant
o Individual cash donations
o exhibition funding from the City of Bryan
• Completed IMLS/AAM Museum Assessment Program
• Prepared and administered budgets, policy and strategic plans
Director, New Visions Gallery, Marshfield, WI
• Identified and obtained individual, corporate and government grants, sponsorships and memberships
• Authored successful IMLS Collections grant ($40,000/$40,000) and Museum Assessment grant
• Consulted and advised local arts council and start-up cultural center
Curator of Art, Neville Public Museum, Green Bay, WI.
• Identified and obtained individual, corporate and government grants, sponsorships and membershipsPrepared and administered department budget and present monthly reports
• Project Leader, Green Bay Community Mural Project, 2004-2005: Conceive, develop and coordinate all aspects and stages of public mural project, a collaboration between professional mural artists, domestic violence shelter clients and public at large; Obtained successful state grant.
Library Consultant, Overseas Education Program, University of Michigan -- Villa Corsi- Salviati Art and Architecture Library, Sesto Fiorentino, Italy.
Read More »