Jul 26, 2012|Testing & QA|$0|Completed
May 30, 2011|Testing & QA|$0|Completed
I am an individual.
SQA (Software Quality Assurance) Services Provided:
1. Reviews of SRS (Software Requirement Specification), FS (Functional Specification), DS (Design Specification), STP (Software Testing Plan), TC (Test Cases)
2. Gap Analysis, Writing and Review of Traceability Matrix, Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Impact Analysis
3. Define, Implement, Monitor and Improve Software Quality Process (Model) and Standards
SQC (Software Quality Control) Services Provided
1. Writing and Executing Software Testing Plan and Test Cases, Continuously updating both these documents as the Testing Cycles proceed
2. Functional Testing (Module, Integration, System and User Acceptance Testing), Executing STP and TCs
3. Bug Finding, Bug Isolation, Bug Logging, Bug Review, Bug Follow Up (going through whole 'Bug Life Cycle')
4. Writing Testing Summary Report, Bug Summary Report
5. Black box Manual Testing, Regression Testing
6. Execution of several Testing cycles like Smoke, Sanity, Application, UAT
7. Report Testing, Database Testing, GUI Testing, Parallel Testing, Exploratory Testing etc.
8. Gap analysis (using Traceability Matrix, RCA etc.)
9. Using Test Case Design Techniques (Boundary Value Analysis (BVA), Equivalence Partitioning (EP), Decision Tables, State-Transition Diagram (STD)) also with tools available for Test Case Generation especially for combinational testing
10. Test Environment and Test Data preparation
1- Very good knowledge of SQA models: CMMI and...
Read More »