Read More »
• Experience in professional telephone and written communication skills
• Experience in Software testing
• Experience in GoTo Assist, Lectora, MS Access and SQL Express 2005
• Knowledge in SQLserver Reporting Services
• Knowledge in VB6 and C# 2.0
• Knowledge in Dreamweaver
• Working experience with Avaya VOIP telephone system
This site is mainly targeted to conduct on-line exam for the Employees and the customers of Bank of America. The maintenance of the individual's Score was achieved by SCORM - Lectora-authored content integrates with all learning management systems certified as compliant with SCORM and AICC guidelines. The on-line exam contained combination of true/false, multiple choice, matching, hot spot, drag and drop, essay, and short answer formats.
• Involved in Requirements gathering
• Developed the prototype of the Web based training courses
• Developed the questionnaires using Lectora
• Deployed the site on the Moodle server
• Performed testing using various Test Case scenarios to the standards & specifications of the SCROM (Shareable Content Object Reference Model)
• Updated and maintained the test cases in the database
• Communicated the changes from the client to the development team
• Client support and troubleshooting
Under the Kohinoor project, I was part of the Technical support team that handled the UK customers of the British Telecom Broadband connection and helped troubleshooting and resolving the technical issues.
• Troubleshooting the Customers query regarding the Broadband Internet services.
• Configuring various kinds of Router for both wired and wirelesses.
• Expertise in Live Remote Assistance using the tool called Go to Assist.
• Documenting the call history...
Read More »