Exceeding Your Expectations Always!
"Wow Neha! You are a true professional! beyond expectations...Thank you sooo much for the great work!...will be glad to give a bonus...We are very appreciative and thankful for your professionalism, dedication, and attention to detail!...Thank you Neha....", said Martin
"Neha is a fantastic writer and worker. She is very eager to learn new tasks that will better your business. I highly recommend Neha for your projects. Keep up the great work.", said Jake
"Neha, you are wonderful. These articles are great! Thanks so much for everything. I have a lot more work coming up - I will be in touch!", said Paul
"You have done extremely well, we appreciate the effort...If you need any direct references, we will be happy to speak on your behalf...", said Al
I ONLY BID FOR PROJECTS FOR WHICH I AM SURE I CAN PROVIDE HIGH QUALITY WORK & TIMELY DELIVERY.
NOTE: PLS POST A JOB OR CALL ME ON ELANCE IF YOU NEED IMMEDIATE DISCUSSION.
NOTE: I have expertise in Online Marketing, Wordpress, Google Adwords and Documentation Tools like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint. By becoming a member of the Elance Technical Groups (please check out my groups on the right), I have successfully passed and claimed my expertise in all these technical areas.
WHAT I DO:
1. Website Hosting
2. Website Domain Set Up
3. Website Design
4. Website Development - oscommerce, wordpress, joomla
5. Website Support & Maintenance
Content Writing Services:
1. SEO Article writing - creative, technical & business plan writing
2. Wordpress blogging - technical, medical, health blog writing
3. Web content writing - seo landing pages, website, sales web copy
4. Copywriter - case studies, sales copy, academic writing, ebooks
5. Research - writing, re-writing, review & proofread US/UK English
6. Press Release - newsletters, press release, brochures
7. Article Submission - directory submission like ezine, hubpages, squidoo.
Online Marketing Services:
1. On Page SEO
2. Keyword Research
3. Competitive Analysis
4. SEO Webcopy Writing
5. Article Marketing
6. Blog Marketing
7. Forum Marketing
8. PPC/Facebook Ads
9. Social Media Marketing
10. Email Marketing
ALL MARKETING ACTIVITIES ARE COMPLETELY ORGANIC AND MANUAL. I DO NOT DO ANY AUTOMATED MARKETING. Please DO NOT contact me if you need quick link building using automated tools.
1. Research - Business, Personal, Web Content, Web Updates, Forum, Blog Posts, Yahoo/WikiAnswers, Resume Search and Job Submissions
2. Technology - Programming, Software Development, Web Development
3. Writing - Articles, Creative, Technical, Academic, Letter, Comments, E-Books, Social Bookmarking
4. Managerial Support- Managing Social Networks like Facebook, Myspace, Linkedin, Twitter, Managing Contacts and Emailing, Lead Generation Research, Researching Business Contacts
5. Online Marketing: SEO, SEM, Forum Posting, Blog Posting, Comment, Yahoo Answers, Wiki, Email Newsletters, Article Marketing, Blog Marketing, Email Marketing
1. Timely Project Delivery
2. High Quality Work
3. Ensured Full Customer Satisfaction
4. Strong Business Ethics
I am a Master's graduate in Engineering over 3 years of work experience within US and India. I possess strong business development skills and have developed business plans and sales tactics for several time-critical projects for a leading multi-national firm, based out of California, US.
For the past 3 years, I have been working as a freelance consultant. I have worked in close proximity with clients and partners, built new customer relationships coordinating with existing partners, leading to high quality and successful project delivery. I am accustomed to taking initiative, working within time constraints, ensuring high performance in deliverable and compliance with company standards. I have proven leadership and networking capability, high research interests, good communication and strong negotiation skills.
I am dynamic, enthusiastic and versatile individual with strong IT background and article writing, proof reading, blogging, web development, editting and reviewing experience. I am interested in working from home full-time or part-time.
In addition to work, I am interested in developing international contacts and network with fellow professionals leading to a lasting business relationship at Elance.
Thank you and look forward to collaborating with you.
Purdue University, Indiana, USA
Master of Science (MS), Electrical Engineering
2007 - 2009
Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Technology (BTech), Electronics & Communication Engineering
2001 - 2005
Cisco Systems Inc.
Business Development Manager
2008 - 2009
Tata Consultancy Services
Asstt. Systems Engineer
2005 - 2007
All payments made via Elance Escrow Only.
Upon discussion with the Client.
All copyrights will be retained by me until the payment is complete. There is no exception. However, the client can request for copyrights in the workroom terms after the payment is complete. If the payment is not made for the entire project, the copyrights belongs to me and I will be the sole owner of the content. I am free to use the content as needed. The client CAN NOT use the content delivered on the workroom for any personal or business purposes. If found doing so, it will be in violation of copyright laws as applicable.
OTHER BUSINESS TERMS:
1. ADDITIONAL COSTS: Elance fee, Transfer fee, Courier, Scanning, Printing, Faxing, Shipping and other additional charges to be borne by customer wherever applicable.
2. PRIVACY: Confidentiality of information will be strictly maintained at my end and I shall not be deemed responsible for any leakage of the same during transit or otherwise.
3. NON DISCLOSURE: Able to sign NDA and Confidentiality Agreement per client's requirements. The client needs to mention this beforehand so the milestone can be created in Elance workroom after mutual discussion about the same. I am not obliged to sign any document unless it is mutually discussed and part of Elance milestones. The terms of the document also need to be mutually agreed upon.
If required and found suited, I am able to revise milestones as suited for the project.
ONGOING PROJECTS ARE WELCOME
I like to build ongoing collaboration with each of my clients. I have a number of returning clients and I am committed to delivering more than expected and having my clients turn back to me every time they need assistance.
Cisco Systems Inc., Business Development Manager
1.5 years of business/corporate association in CA, USA
Purdue University, IT Interim Head
2.5 years of business association in IN, USA
Purdue University, Professor
2.5 years of association in IN, USA
TATA Consultancy Services, Oracle Practice Head
4.5 years of business/corporate assosciation in India
Ahmed Naeem, Owner, Shahtaj Global
Harley Street Psychotherapists, Owner
Gio Dylan, Owner
DubaiSEOMaster - http://www.dubaiseomaster.com/
Language Of The Leaf, Owner
Guard Training Center, Director