Linux system administrator with over 10 years of experience:
* managing high traffic sites (load balancing, clustering and high availability)
* application scalability and performance tuning (apache/php, lighttpd, nginx, mysql clustering and replication, etc.)
* virtualization and cloud computing (vmware, xen, kvm, amazon ec2)
* security (linux, routers and firewalls) and monitoring (nagios, cacti, etc).
* various linux distributions including Debian/Ubuntu, RedHat/Centos/Fedora, SuSE, Slackware, Gentoo, etc.
I am a very experienced Linux system administrator now working as a full time freelancer and consultant. I've been working with many companies from very small, one person startup to big and very big organizations running hundreds of servers. Whatever is your need for a remote linux engineer you can safely depends on my expertise and dedication.
Network Administrator (Job Role)
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
Web Administrator (BCIP)
Information Security Administrator (Job Role)
Network Support Specialist (Job Role)
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Linux System Administrator (Job Role)
UNIX System Administrator (Job Role)
Windows System Administrator (Job Role)
Full time freelancer (Self-employed)
2005 - Present
Astral Telecom SA, Sibiu Branch
Technical Manager to Branch Manager
2003 - 2005
System Administrator to Technical Manager
2001 - 2003
Romania Data Systems
2001 - 2001
Verena Internet Services
System Administrator to Internet Department Director
1999 - 2001
Projects are either fixed price or hourly rate. If you have a good buyer reputation, for small projects you can pay me after the work is done.
For larger projects we will split the work in milestones together and a percent of the total rate will corresponds to each deadline. After each milestone has passed and you are satisfied with the work done, you will release the payment for the respective milestone.