My job as business development head is to identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
Read More »
This role revolves around good communication and so in IT business I work in my duties are likely to include-
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarify
May 24, 2016|Mobile Applications|Private|Completed
Oct 29, 2015|Website Design|Private|Completed
Sep 21, 2015|Web Programming|Private|Completed
Sep 18, 2015|Website Design|Private|Completed
- Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, mix of products and services sales, customer retention and customer acquisition.
- Adhere to all quality standards and processes, for the acquisition of customers, opportunities and submission of tender and contract documents.
- Bid management processing and manage order levels maintaining the CRM database.
- Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity.
- Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings and identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities.
- Work with and Group marketing to develop marketing campaigns to support Sales Strategy. Generate new business and raise awareness of other company products.
-Identify requirements for new products & services to anticipate and potentially lead the market.
- Apply Company wide project management standards in preparing bids and contracts, responding to customer needs and managing the sales process from opportunity identification to customer sign off.
- Undertake regular project reviews with all involved in these processes to ensure transfer of knowledge.
Read More »