Among top 5% Internet Security Consultants on Elance, Information Systems Security Professional from National Security Agency, Cisco Certified Security Professional
I am a Certified Ethical Hacker and amongst the top 10% Network Security Consultants on Elance
With more than 10 years experience in Infosec & Managed Network Services, I have been able to integrate my network and server security experience in delivering quality solutions for services like data-centre design and management, Vulnerability assessments and security audits,
My passion for network and being member of various Information security groups, I have been helping upcoming businesses in designing ITIL-complaint processes, internal audits and achieving ISO - certifications.
I am available round the clock and as per client requirement and his time-zone.
- Network and Server Security Audits
- Vulnerability Assessments / Penetration testing
- Malware Analysis and Removal
- Web applications testing and security
Network Security and Management
- Network Device and Server Management
- Network Security solutions - VPNs, anti-virus and Content Filtering
- Network Design & Datacenter Management
- Monitoring Solutions for corporate network.
Cisco - (RV, SMB - Switches and Routers, IOS - Routers, Catalyst-Switches, ASA Series )
Juniper - (Netscreen, SSG, ISG, JUNOS, SRX, EX, J, MAG, MX Series, NSM)
Fortinet - (Mid & High Range Firewall/VPN/NGFW/UTM-Gateway )
Other Products: Checkppoint AWS, SonicWall, Dell, HP, Mikrotik, Extreme Network- Router and Switches, Raisecom- Switches.
E C Council
Certified Ethical Hacker
Examination Institute of Information Science
Certified in IT Service Management (ITIL)
Check Point Certified Security Administrator
Cisco Certified Design Associate
National Security Agency
Information Systems Security Professional
Cisco Certified Security Professional
Cisco Firewall Specialist
Certified SonicWALL Security Administrator
Cisco Certified Network Associate
Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research
Bachelore of Science
2003 - 2006
Tulip Datacenter Pvt Ltd
Information Security Manager
2011 - 2011
My role was to build opertaion support model according to ITIL Standards and document all the processes.
Other functionality included designing the network and configuring the network security devices.
Cable & Wireless
2005 - 2011
• 2nd Line Security Support to hosted customers on various security products
• Taking escalations from 1st Security Support
• Doing QA for firewall / LTM / GTM changes
• Providing Incident Response & Anti-DDOS solutions
• Internal Audits and review of ISMS manual for CW, India
Vinciti Networks (SonicWALL)
Network Security Engineer
2004 - 2005
A member of Sonicwall Global Support Center giving technical support on wide range of Sonicwall Firewalls which include VPN issues, Intrusions Preventions, Anti Virus, License Management, NAT Policies, User Authentications, Logging and Monitoring.