At Neue Graphics we have the digital marketing strategies you need to increase your sales and find new customers at your front door. We stay ahead of the curve by dedicating our work to the latest design trends, which are implemented into each and every site we build. Our custom websites are built with the content management system (CMS) Wordpress, which means the content is accessible and editable to the client on a daily basis. If you are looking to stand out from your competitors, Neue Graphics high-end web design and digital marketing is...
Read More »
Mar 27, 2015|Web Programming|$110|Completed
Website Design & Marketing – The design process is very important. It is imperative that the design and user experience engages the visitor immediately and subconsciously drives them throughout the site. These are must read steps, and the reason for client success with Neue Graphics.
1. Research: We research the type of market the client is in and the specifics of what they do, by pinpointing the target audience, figuring out what your competition is doing on the web, and putting together ideas that will engage the prospective client.
2. Site Map: Neue Graphics experts collect the most valuable information about the business that consumers will need to know. The information is then organized strategically for easy site navigation and a map of the site is created. This site map will be sent to the client for approval and editing.
3. Design: The design must engage the visiting target audience immediately. The average human has an attention span of 8 seconds. We have 8 seconds to engage that person with our high-end visual appeal, which is why Neue Graphics strives to stay ahead of the design curve, executing the most recent and futuristic trends.
4. Development: The website will be designed in CMS Wordpress executing cutting edge user interaction integrated with the latest development methods including HTML5 and CSS3. We develop with the client in mind, and strive to make creating, updating, and editing pages very simple.
5. Search Engine Optimization: The website is...
Read More »
Londes Digital Marketing
2012 - Present
Design/redesign websites, social media design, online media design, print desing