An experienced designer specialized in music related design and digital products, located in NY, USA. I have years of experience in art direction, graphic design, UI design and branding.
Read More »
The iPhone apps I developed have been successful internationally, and sold more than $500k. I have also worked with very large companies, such as Japan Tourist Bureau, the largest tourist company in Japan.
I do mobile UI/UX, icon, wireframes and web design. I can work as an art director for the whole project. I fully understand mobile app and web...
Art Direction and Branding:
- Branding and Visual Identity
- Icon, Logo and Sound Logo
- General app idea improvement
- Wireframes development
- Specifications development
- iOS and Andoroid UI
My typical workflow as an art director is
1. Analysis of client's requirements
2. Presentation of branding ideas and/or concept
3. Planning of wireframes
4. Finalization of specifications with client
5. Design and development with programer
I guarantee the delivery dates, but not without your help. To truly deliver on the day we promised I need you to:
1. Be cooperative in the initial process of designing and planning
2. Be available for answers in case we find questions that depend on your decision
3. Not request new/changed non-minor functionality during a milestone. I will be happy, though, to implement the requested new/changed functionality between milestones.
I take full responsibility for executed work and agreements as a professional designer. I love my job and really enjoy it. I have expertise with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and 3D Max, Final Cut Pro, Lightroom and Nuendo. Please check out my portfolio to see my previous work.
I are looking forward to working with you.
Read More »