Founded in 2003, LARION Computing is the very competent software outsourcing company.
We have been successful in outsourcing services and notably in Ruby on Rails, Mobile (iOS, Android), PHP, C on Linux, and .NET.
We are a global Software Development firm providing services to clients spread across 10 countries.
The company' s mission is to strive for fulfilling individual and organizational needs throughout the world.
We commit that LARION Computing's partners and customers will get the highest satisfaction when doing business with us.
With the goal of building long-term relationships based on trust and quality as well as having a tremendous cost advantage over large companies, we have succeeded in supplying our services for diverse customers all over the world.
We draw best engineers from the talent pool of local universities, targeting smartest, brightest goal oriented young people.
We choose Ruby on Rails as our main platform. It perfectly connects with our values and allows our engineers to quickly write high quality code which is easy to extend and maintain.
The following are competitive advantages that differentiate LARION Computing from other providers:
1. Huge experience in the field we work.
2. Strong Quality Assurance Department. Beta and release testing is a must.
3. Working in one place.
*** Industry Expertise
1. Web development, e-Commerce
2. Software architecture design
3. Custom software application development
4. Technology/ data migration, porting of software
5. iPhone, iPad, Android & Mobile applications development
6. Healthcare, Financial Services, Education, Manufacturing and Procurement
01. Platform: WEB, iPhone, iPad
02. Testing Tool / Error Prevent Tool: Junit, FindBugs, Rspec, Selenium, Watir, QuickTestPro, Load Runner, JMeter, Cucumber, Capybara
03. Frameworks / Library: Ruby on Rails, Zend Framework, Magento, CakePHP, WordPress
05. Language: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, PHP, C#, C/C++, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ActionScript, Objective-C, Java
06. Application Server: Apache + passenger, nginx
07. Middleware / Networking: Web Services, RESTful API
08. Database: PostgreSQL, MySQL, AllegroCache, RRD, MS SQL Server
09. Operating Systems: Linux, Window, Window Mobile, MAC, iOS, Android
10. Security: tinfoilsecurity.com, veracode.com, OWASP best practices
11. UI Frameworks: Twitter Bootstrap, React, Angular
12. Cloud Platforms: Heroku, AWS, Linode, DigitalOcean, GoDaddy
13. Revision Control Systems: SVN, Github, Bitbucket
14. APIs: Stripe, Paypal, Authorize.net, Facebook API, Google Maps API, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest
15. Management Processes and Tools: Agile, PMBOK, CMMI using Trello, Basecamp, Smartsheet, Slack, Confluence, JIRA, Pivotal Tracker, Redmine
Software Engineering Institute -- Carnegie Mellon
CMMI Level 3
Project Management Institute
Certified Tester Foundation Level
Sun Certified Java Programmer