A decade ago NTR Lab was one of the top 10 largest service providers on elance. Since then we have been working on larger projects, with multiple Global 2000 companies and successfully spun-off two companies; each now larger than NTR Lab.
Read More »
Now we are back, with additional skills and knowledge that give you a significant competitive edge: in-depth understanding of the distributed software development process, product management expertise, extensive knowledge of markets and a strong focus on business value, all of which we freely share.
Apr 20, 2015|Web Programming|$2,620|Completed
Mar 16, 2015|Web Programming|$3,100|Working
Feb 18, 2015|Web Programming|$132|Working
Jan 13, 2015|Web Programming|$2,630|Completed
Whether a startup, full-blown enterprise or somewhere in-between, top technical skills are necessary to develop a product that works, but even the best technical development doesn’t ensure a product that sells in the real world.
That’s the difference between NTR Lab and other developers. We combine world-class technical skill with hard-won business and market knowledge acquired from our own successes — and failures.
NTR Lab is a professional software development company, founded in 2000 by two developers with the vision of "Turning ideas into software.". Our original strength lay in our scientific and mathematical backgrounds, as opposed to a lighter IT education, and that has not changed as we’ve grown.
Our work truly spans the globe - from Los Angeles to NY; Italy to Australia; Germany to Oman.
Our customers include:
- Large Moscow banks, finance and insurance companies, including subsidiaries of the largest European insurance companies, e.g., Central Bank of Russia, Allianz ROSNO, Renaissance Life, Zurich
- Government agencies, e.g., City of Moscow Economics Department)
- Startups, e.g., WorldCompliance (acquired by NexisLexis), Klutz, Elance, Dotster
- Advertising and new media companies, e.g., Grey, Tribal DDB
- Corporations, e.g., Intel, McKinsey, Dannon, Alstom, LexisNexis
There is no question that talented people are a company's most valuable resource and NTR ’s are definitely world-class.
We achieved this by developing a "continuous hiring process,"...
Read More »