Throughout my experience in managing overall event, marketing, and publicity logistics, I have put my expertise to work by skillfully handcrafting events that are customized to and reflective of my clients unique needs and goals. Highlight's of my featured areas of expertise include:
- Created and developed the Nets Basketball Event Marketing department through the planning and execution of 130 internal and external events ranging from 20 to 3,000 guests. In addition to event management, I was responsible for marketing, design, development, fundraising, and public relations surrounding each event. Some of these events included high profiled fundraisers, corporate business to business meetings, opening night festivities, and sales incentive cocktail events. During this time, I also served as the in-arena Hospitality Liaison, ensuring News VIP guests such as Jay Z and Dr. Julius Erving, received all the amenities offered by the team.
- Consulted for numerous non-profit organization on their event and fundraising objectives.
- Adept at communicating with management, vendors, and internal departments to coordinate overall marketing, event and/or publicity efforts.
- Noted for my dynamic networking skills, and interaction with politicians, celebrities, and other accomplished individuals.
- Proven ability to independently plan, prioritize and manage special products and work efficiently under deadline.
- Skilled in editing, content development, media positioning, project...
Read More »