New to eLance but with over 14 years of experience as a administrative assistant, 7 years as a virtual assistant, specializing in real estate. Organization is key when working remotely. Effective communication keeps us connected. My skills include knowledge of working in all of the online platforms, marketing, graphic design including creating standout marketing materials like flyers, postcards, brochures, websites, social media and branding. As your assistant your work gets done, you don't have to worry, and you can get on to doing what you...
Read More »
Oct 16, 2014|Virtual Assistant|$0|Working
14+ years of experience as an administrative assistant, 7 years as a virtual assistant, my specialty is in the real estate industry. I have the skills and experience to be your tech savvy administrative assistant and that is the type of position I am looking to fill. Skills include:
- Tech savvy; working experience with the following: Top Producer, MLS, Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, real estate forms and disclosures, DocuSign, Winforms/Zipforms, Dropbox, Google Docs, etc. Able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues.
- Create and format communication pieces, including mail merge
- Marketing (flyers, e-blasts, brochures, online marketing, etc)
-- respond to and manage emails and phone calls
- Processing new listing and transaction files from contract to close following all policies, procedures and systems provided and ensuring the file is complete and compliant with DRE and broker requirements.
- Communicating with agents, escrow, lender, service providers, clients and any other person needed throughout the closing process.
- Review all documents for accuracy and completeness. Follow-up on incomplete/missing documents until complete.
- Track and calendar contractual time frames and due dates. Keep all parties up-to-date on statuses and deadlines.
- Ensure all required documents, disclosures reports are ordered, received and distributed to appropriate parties within contractual time frames. Prepare all required documents for...
Read More »