Whether it's high tech press release writing or fashion blogging, I've got the creativity, skills and experience to get the job done right. Originally from the US, I spent 4+ years at the top mid-sized tech PR agency in the Silicon Valley writing a range of materials (press releases, media pitches, product backgrounders, blog posts, etc.) for industry leading clients such as Yahoo!, Hara Software, Ubisoft, TurboTax, Nickelodeon, LittleShoppe and more. Bachelor of Science from San Diego State University, emphasis in Marketing. New to Elance!
Read More »
Aug 6, 2012|Press Releases|Private|Completed
1) Press Release Writing
- Consumer and technology industry
- Past work provided upon request
- Relevant experience: Have written over 50 press releases for tech industry disruptors including Hara Software, Ubisoft Entertainment, and consumer focused online kids fashion site LittleShoppe.com.au.
2) Online Articles and Blogging
- Excellent writing and research skills, adaptable to match any style requirements.
- Relevant experience: Most recently, have been solely responsible for developing all content for Style for Cuties (blog for online retailer LittleShoppe). Blog link: http://blog.littleshoppe.com.au/.
3) Copywriting for websites, digital marketing, social media, newsletters, brochures, etc.
- BS in Marketing and Communications, 6+ years experience writing digital copy for a wide range of organizations and industries
- Relevant experience: Most recently, have been solely responsible for all content development and marketing copy seen throughout LittleShoppe.com.au (online retailer), including digital newsletters.
4) Proofreading and Editing
- AP Style Ninja
Read More »