Jul 1, 2014|Private|Stationery Design|Completed|
I'm looking for a flyer that I can add my own text at the top. I want my standard information (i.e., picture, contact info, disclosures, etc.) at the bottom. The info. at the bottom won't change.
60% of the time I'll probably print this as a handout. The other 40% of the time, I'll email as a PDF.
“Bill is the best!”