• Competent IT Professional with significant experience acquired over the years in Systems Administration, Networking Operations, Infrastructure Management, Information Security; strong understanding of networking concepts, Security, IT Communication, Networking Protocols & Topologies, and administration of Networking Devices in multi-platform
Read More »
Management ~ Technology Operations
• Infrastructure Integration ~ Quality Initiatives ~ Resource environments
• Acknowledged trouble shooter, adept in implementation and maintenance of LAN, CISCO...
Sep 6, 2012|Other IT & Programming|$0|Completed
I am a IT Network Security Consultant / Exchange Administrator having a 12 Years of Experience in Network and systems administration that mainly look after Server Management ,Technical Support , Server Migration.
As mentioned , I am available 24/7 & capable to manage server remotely.
At present I am managing dedicated server in our premises as well as on remote location that has both Windows / Linux.
We are executing following activities on server
* Managing Windows 2008,2003,2000, SBS2000,SBS2003,SBS2008 Server.
* Managing Mail Servers Exchange2010, Exchange 2007, Exchange 2000 Server,Qmail,Sendmail.
* Managing Linux Servers of All flavours. RHCE,Fedora,Uduntu.
* Server Monitoring Using Nagios,Solarwind Tools
* Backup Administraton
* Virus Scanning configuration & Virus Pattern Update
* Windows/version Update
* Disk De fragmentation /Disk Cleanup
* Exchange server administration
* Internet Security Acceleration(ISA) server
* Active directory configuration & management
* Active directory site & services
* DNS,DHCP administration
* Security policy implementation
* Linux security management
* Network setup using Cisco,Linksys,Netgear,Juniper Network peripherials etc...........
Read More »