I am a civil engineer with 12 years of experience working in a GIS field and that includes next skills:
Read More »
- expert knowledge of major GIS software packages MapInfo Professional and QGIS.
- working with spatial databases (MS SQL and PostGIS) and spreadsheets.
- using GPS technology for data collecting/data acquisition
- MapBasic programming (tools for MapInfo Professional)
- using Open Source GIS tools like GDAL, Geoserver
- Cartographic production and graphic design (large format maps)
Dec 15, 2015|Other IT & Programming|Private|Completed
Aug 28, 2015|Other IT & Programming|Private|Completed
Aug 6, 2015|Data Analysis|Private|Completed
Jul 7, 2015|Other - Data Science|Private|Completed
- georeferencing of a scanned cadastre plans and mosaicking in GIS
- data capture of any kind from georeferenced imagery (building footprints, infrastructure pipeline networks, streets, etc.)
- create and modify geographic data from a variety of source such as text files, hard-copy maps, GPS data, and field notes.
- gis data cleanup (manual & automated)
- vector and raster data conversion, CAD to GIS, spatializing non-spatial data, etc.
- data entry/editing
- Digital Elevation Model (DEM) and Digital Terrain Model (DTM) creation from digitized contours
- preparing Trimble GPS GeoXT units for field data collection and implemented workflow for converting GPS data
- MapBasic automation of tasks like
> contours/elevation extraction for area of interest
> generating border grid of loaded rasters
- Importing OpenStreetMap data to PostGIS database
- GeoServer administration (installation, data loading, WMS setup)
Read More »
PUC "Naissus" for water and sewer
2002 - Present
Water/Sewer utility GIS administration , water production measuring, distribution network supervision, leak detection